Sterling Ford Service Offer Like No Other
Why Wheel alignment is important:
- it improves fuel efficiency,
- it reduces tire wear,
- it increases tire performance,
- it improves vehicle handling and manoeuvrability. Wheel alignment is a big factor in a vehicle’s steering response.
Why tire pressure is important?
- your tires will wear evenly which prolongs tire life
- it improves the fuel economy of your vehicle.
- your car will have better handling, giving you a more comfortable ride and dependable traction.
Why tire tread depth is important?
- it prevents the vehicle from slipping and sliding out of control.
- it reduces braking distances,
- it increases maneuverability and grip, and reduces the risk of hydroplaning during rainy and wet.
Why is checking the health of your battery important?
- you want to ensure your car starts when you need it most!
- your battery might be near dead and you might be left out in the cold.