Hit the road with confidence.
Valid for for 5 years or 100 000km.
Every new Ford of Canada vehicle includes emergency Roadside Assistance during the powertrain coverage period of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
If you ever need a tow, a jump-start or emergency travel reimbursement, call Ford Roadside Assistance toll-free at 1-800-665-2006 or use our Roadside Assistance app130 to get help anytime, anywhere in Canada or the continental United States.
Program Coverage Overview
Your Roadside Assistance Coverage is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anywhere you travel in Canada or the continental United States. So, get out there and drive. We’ll be there if you need us.
Contact a Rep 24/7
If you ever need help, we’re available 24/7. Simply call us at 1-800-665-2006 or submit a request for service through the Roadside Assistance app.
Roadside Assistance App
Flat tire? Dead battery? Need a tow? The Roadside Assistance app has you covered, providing additional convenience at your fingertips!
When requesting a service using the app*, you’ll receive real-time arrival estimates and status updates directly on your phone. The app also allows you to:
- Register multiple Ford vehicles under one account
- Avoid waiting on hold, with prioritized service
- Use device GPS capability to pinpoint your location
- Request agent call back
The Roadside Assistance app is there when you need it, providing peace of mind for your Ford-driven adventures.
Download the Roadside Assistance app today.97, 98
- 97. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- 98. Google, Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- 130. Available on select smartphones. Message and data rates may apply.