Peace of Mind
No Wait, No Cost…Peace of Mind Service from Sterling Ford
Most days owning a vehicle is carefree. But now and then, a problem arises. Maybe your engine light comes on, you hear a strange sound, or the steering feels slightly off. Whatever the issue, at Sterling Ford, we have cutting-edge technology to offer a quick, easy and cost-free way to figure out what the problem is.
No matter what you drive, bring your vehicle to Sterling Ford anytime*, and our service staff will check your car with an on-the-spot analysis which includes:
Checking the Engine Light
- There are many reasons the “check engine” light can come on. It can range from a loose gas cap to something more serious, like a faulty catalytic converter.
- Ignoring the problem can turn a potential quick fix into something more serious or jeopardize your safety.
- We’ll do a quick scan to pinpoint the problem and ensure your vehicle is safe to keep driving.
- Does something feel off? Sounds strange? You know your car better than anyone. If something feels different, it probably is.
- Our certified technicians are trained to hear, feel and diagnose sounds and subtle differences in a vehicle’s behaviour.
- We will take your car for a quick drive, identify any strange noise or behaviour and establish the safety of your vehicle.
- You don’t have to get in an accident or hit a pothole to throw your wheel alignment off. Everyday driving can significantly impact the alignment of your wheels; the truth is, most people don’t even know their vehicle needs an alignment.
- Misaligned wheels can affect your fuel efficiency, cause your tires to wear out faster, and reduce your vehicle’s handling and manoeuvrability.
- A drive-through in our new state-of-the-art Hunter HawkEye Elite® Wheel Aligner can give an on-the-spot analysis and determine your car’s alignment in just over a minute. The Hunter HawkEye Elite® Wheel Aligner is the most powerful alignment machine on the market today, measuring your vehicle’s alignment in about 70 seconds with pinpoint accuracy. This machine will quickly let our technician know the state of your alignment so you can get back on the road and on with your day.
At Sterling Ford, we aim to diagnose any problem in as little as 5 minutes. No charge, no appointment. If your vehicle is unsafe, we’ll help put a plan in place to get you fixed up and on your way as soon as possible.
You can always count on Sterling Ford to provide peace of mind when you think there might be a problem. We are committed to ensuring your safety and that of your vehicle.
*While the service department is open. Between 8:30-4:30 pm
Why wheel alignment is important:
- It improves fuel efficiency,
- It reduces tire wear,
- It increases tire performance,
- It enhances vehicle handling and manoeuvrability. Wheel alignment is a significant factor in a vehicle’s steering response.
Why is tire pressure important?
- Your tires will wear evenly, which prolongs tire life
- It improves the fuel economy of your vehicle.
- Your car will have better handling, giving you a more comfortable ride and dependable traction.
Why is tire tread depth important?
- It prevents the vehicle from slipping and sliding out of control.
- It reduces braking distances,
- It increases manoeuvrability and grip and reduces the risk of hydroplaning during rainy and wet conditions.
Why is checking the health of your battery important?
- You want to ensure your car starts when you need it most!
- Your battery might be near dead, and you could be stuck without a ride.